View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Farethe well, James Johnson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
I preferred him over Blair on draft night.

I thought that the Bulls wasted the Gibson pick and made a good one with Johnson.

I'm not afraid to admit that I was amazingly wrong. I'm in shock that they somehow got a first for him (even if its going to be around the 30th pick).
I am surprised that we got a first round pick for JJ also. Good trade for the both parties, JJ is just taking up a roster spot for no reason really. The Bulls have been good with the draft recently, so they could find a hidden gem late in the first round.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote