View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #5
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Farethe well, James Johnson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
I preferred him over Blair on draft night.

I thought that the Bulls wasted the Gibson pick and made a good one with Johnson.

I'm not afraid to admit that I was amazingly wrong. I'm in shock that they somehow got a first for him (even if its going to be around the 30th pick).
I am surprised that we got a first round pick for JJ also. Good trade for the both parties, JJ is just taking up a roster spot for no reason really. The Bulls have been good with the draft recently, so they could find a hidden gem late in the first round.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote