View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:29 AM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Draft since 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
I think that we should hold on to CB#22. He has too much upside left. Rubio is pretty much out the door. Flynn...has to go. I don't know what we will get for him, but he HAS to go!!

Man, we are getting crushed in these drafts.

Brewer has officially been traded. I like Randolph MUCH MORE as a T-Wolf than Brewer.

As for Wes Johnson becoming a "Superstar"..... he has the potential to be a good starter, but most likely never a superstar.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote