View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why do you guys want Courtney Lee so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwax26
Its so retarded when ppl compare Lee and Affalo. First look at Lee's stats his ROOKIE year. 46% field 40% 3PT 83% FT and he was what the 4th scoring option? Second year he goes to NJ and automatically becomes the 2nd scoring option on one of the worst teams in the league. Then goes to Houston and is a bench player. This kid has had no stability but still when he gets starters mins in houston he lights it up. Affalo didnt even get noticed until he went to Denver where he became a 4th scoring option on a good team. Affalo is playing well and what makes ppl think Lee cant play as well as Affalo if Lee is on the bulls. Lee would be the 4th scoring option and he would get WIDE OPEN shots. Not to mention lee is a scorer and can put the ball on the floor. Its going to be interesting to see how Afflalo does without having carmelo and chauncey. I think his efficiency goes down and he def wont score as much.

Great post once again drwax, same with ljsbb and jasonresno. I also value his EXPERIENCE of being there in the playoffs esp the finals.
Having said that, I also like Afflalo, these guys are both young, fast and athletic.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote