View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #9
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Farethe well, James Johnson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
I preferred him over Blair on draft night.

I thought that the Bulls wasted the Gibson pick and made a good one with Johnson.

I'm not afraid to admit that I was amazingly wrong. I'm in shock that they somehow got a first for him (even if its going to be around the 30th pick).

I can't think of anybody here who hasn't committed any mistakes, heck, thank God, we are not the GM of the Bulls, or else, I would have traded Taj for Courtney Lee just like that.
My memory might also be failing me, but were you the one who wanted Thibs when they were looking for a coach 3 yrs ago? or was it conanbcrules?
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote