View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 03:37 AM   #41
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Suns trade for Aaron Brooks

I love Dragic but he is one of the main reasons the Suns are a 10th seed atm...
He single-handedly had blown an astronomical amount of leads.

Pissed Suns fans probably forgot how our best and most stable stretch came when we had a D-League call-up PG coming off the bench.

His play imploded the Suns in so many ways that I couldn't see him getting that confidence back.

I hope he'll be as good as he can in HOU, freed from the shadow of Steve Nash.
OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote