View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 01:46 AM   #3
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemavz
I don't follow the Raptors really at all but to me it's seems obvious they need either Adam Morrison or even Rudy Gay!!!I mean would they want Bargnani or Aldridge for???They have Bosh and Charlie V had a solid rookie season..Morrison would help them right away in a spot that they seemingly need..A scoring Small Forward!!!

OMGZ REALLY?!?!?

Charlie V is already the starting SF for the Raptors. Morrison would be coming off the bench to provide scoring for the Raptors... something they really don't need more of.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote