View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #44
Clutch
NBA Legend

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are coming to town -THE GAME WE MUST WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
Yep, spot on. I used to love playing in close games. Because I once turned the ball over on a crucial possession which resulted in the game winner for the other team. It was the game that eventually decided the championship. Since that moment I've always wanted to make those plays, even if I failed, it was part of the game. I hated sitting in the 4th quarter, couldn't care less about starting, as long as I was on the court in the 4th.

BTW, we beat that team twice the next season on our way to the championship. Assholes.
Like I have said,I was never the best offensive player on the team.
I made 2 game winners and that's it.
Those games weren't much important but my defensive ability was very valuable and team could rely on me and on my ability to lock down opponent's best players.

ON topic:
I didn't mention rotations but I never said they were good.
I said that we would be much better defensive team with a new coach and I think I'm right.
The coach who praise defense would practice the defense all time long and players would improve much in matter of months.
They weren't be great defensive team but right now we are horrible so improving much isn't really an impossible thing to do.

Last edited by Clutch : 03-05-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote