View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #47
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers are coming to town -THE GAME WE MUST WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
This is probably the biggest knock on D'antoni, is that he won't play big guys.

Which has been the total reason for the ridiculous lineups.

All D'antoni cares about is scoring and tempo.

Unless the season is mathematically over, then he may play a big.

I think he would play a big guy but we simply don't have it.
After Detroit game Mozgov got some nice minutes (I think 25 minutes per game) and Turiaf also played solid minutes.

So it's not about him,we simply don't have quality big man so he tries to improvise and play without a traditional center.

But still I think D'Antoni needs to leave.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote