View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2/6/11 Knicks @ Hawks (W)

Great game. Defense was awesome! I loved today the way the Knicks played. If they play like this every game I would love to support this team to the wire. Chemistry is hard to get knowing to, but were not doing to bad. I think we played a well game today, our role players are definitely kicking in now. Something I asked for a long time ago, just play your part. I see Anthony Carter & RJMJR kicking in their outbreaks.

Discuss todays win.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote