View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: "Yes we crashed the server and destroyed neg/rep. Swag"NICK YOUNG EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Dude, I can see you being someone in real life who sits in a cubicle, twiddling your thumbs and staring at Barbara from accross the room, hoping that she'll finally notice you. And then coming home and contemplating suicide when she doesn't. And this whole alter ego thing that you do on insidehoops is some desperate cry for attention since you don't get any in the real world.
thanks for the tips bruv, I really need to sort my life out you hit the nail on the head spot on, barbara is a foxy ass b*tch ill never achieve her love if I keep twiddling myself in my damn cubicle!
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote