View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jimmer Fredette and GF Engage in Sexual Activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Still a completely f*cking stupid rule just like the mormon religion. And that was my entire point. I don't care who knew what, what was established. Doesn't change the fact that's it's completely stupid.

So because some people don't share your value system that means they're stupid?

And I guarantee more than 10% of high schoolers graduate while still being virgins. Sex is common in high school but not THAT common.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote