View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #24
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jimmer Fredette and GF Engage in Sexual Activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Because you obviously think that your opinion is gospel.

No one but your mommy cares what you think.

It's a religious school, their rules are catered to ppl of that faith.

They don't ask you or I to change....so the rule isn't stupid, ppl that expect others to fit into their mold are.

Personal insults usually = your cage rattled for whatever reason. Aren't you like 30? Picturing a 30 year old saying to me "nobody but your mommy cares what you think" kinda entertaining. As a 20 year old not even sure if I'd come back with that inmature of a rebuttal. Probably woulda called you an idiot or something like that. To each his own.

Anyways I do not think my opinion is gospel. Already said I have my stance and I wasn't budging. I think it's stupid for people to decide for people that age that they can't have sexual relations. I never once said the students should complain because like you repeated 10x(when I never was even talking about that) they knew what they were getting into when they signed up.

I think having sex is a personal choice, thus why I disagree with the rule. Not telling them how to run it, who should listen to it. Just that I don't agree with it. Just like someone not agreeing with something about another religion or somebody not agreeing with the NBA getting rid of handchecking. I simply don't agree with the rule that's all. My own personal opinion.

Comprehend that amigo?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote