View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #11
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone Been Vietnam

I've been to northern Vietnam many years ago and there's a whole lot of poverty. I remember being swarmed by a whole group of kids begging for anything, even my water bottle that was 3/4 empty. As always, be wary of products bought off the streets.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote