View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #18
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What America was built on, Vs what it's been replaced with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I don't believe gold is in a bubble at all. Gold's rise in price is a response to the growing weakness of the dollar, IMO. Gold, being stable, is a good inflation hedge.

But ya I don't want to get into it either, I actually kinda hate conflict but I'm always debating with people about economics. Ha. I tell myself to stop taking it so seriously... but then I keep studying the economy and I end up making the rounds, writing/talking about the economy as often as I can.

I see you like it, and discussing and studying it is great. However, I do think you should research other points of view different from the neoliberals and the austrian school (some of whose members I do like and respect, like Menger for instance). Partisanism is never good, and Economics is a non-canonic discipline if there's ever been one. There are some paradigms, but their validity is often only temporary because the economy grows and develops in new shapes.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote