View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH March Madness Tourney PICK'EM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
it won't work for me wtf am I doin wrong?

anyone else having issues?

edit: "ISH" has to be lower case..."ish"

I'm having some serious issues creating a Yahoo account... every time I submit a username with all the necessary information, it takes me straight to the sign-in pages. Once I'm there I sign in with the name and password I had just submitted, and it doesn't work.

F*ck it, I'll try again sometime before the "First-Four" round of the tourney (f*cking stupid if you ask me)

Hopefully, I'm in. I was waiting for someone to do this. I thought about it a week or two ago but simply didn't feel like setting it up. Thanks to the OP for doing so.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote