View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Schedule Knicks Atlanta Philly race for the 5th seed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
it was sorta random but also i think we will take the last games from both orlando and celtics, and i predict us sweeping the bulls.
then i figured some slacking going to happen with bottom feeders.
but this is like my minimum wins, if the knick play up to their potential, we shud win a big majority of these easy games, lots of sub500 teams.

I hate when we lose against weak teams.

I can understand if we lose against good/elite team but I am really frustrated when some scrubs tear us apart.
I will accept a few losses to bad teams if that means we will beat Boston,Orlando and Chicago.
At least 2 of them.

You can't describe the feeling when you beat an elite team,especially if that team is Miami
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote