View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 06:16 PM   #36
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What car do you drive?

Quote:
Trucks are just compensation for what you dont have in your pants.
How old are you?

You keep saving the world one gallon at a time there, buddy. It's a noble thing you're doing. Meanwhile, I'll keep an eye out for you in your Accord. Between single moms and grandmothers, it shouldn't be tough to pick you out. I'm not saying it's a bad thing that you drive a Honda; I just wouldn't be caught dead in one. Personal preference.

Quote:
I know people that have a cattle guard on their trucks and they never use it to but drive around. Its useless.
That's nice. Explain how that's pertinent.

Last edited by johndeeregreen : 02-13-2007 at 06:19 PM.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote