View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #8
Pointguard
NBA rookie of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Schedule Knicks Atlanta Philly race for the 5th seed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
it was sorta random but also i think we will take the last games from both orlando and celtics, and i predict us sweeping the bulls.
then i figured some slacking going to happen with bottom feeders.
but this is like my minimum wins, if the knick play up to their potential, we shud win a big majority of these easy games, lots of sub500 teams.

Those games might mean a whole lot to Boston and Chicago so they might be extra motivated. But if they secured their positions then they will likely give away those games.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote