View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #66
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ultimate Ignore List

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Heat007 is the first person to make mine. The guy just copies and pastes his long ass posts in every thread
There's about 100 trolls. i'm ****ing sick of it. Otherwise I wouldn't even use mine. Mine used to just be the bulls forum trolls.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote