Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:26 PM   #12
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
I'm always quite apprehensive when buying older films on Blu ray as some have a reputation for not being very good quality, but Blader runner is up there as some of the best visuals in my BD collection.

Casion Royale and transformers are probably the best.

Oh sure, some companies are very lazy when it comes to BD releases. For example the Goodfellas BD is TERRIBLE. I was very disappointed when I started researching it.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote