Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #26
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

I've had this Seagate 2TB external drive for probably about two months. A couple of weeks ago, I took it home with me when I visited my parents and they wanted me to hook them up with some movies. It must have gotten knocked around or something, because it just flat-out refuses to load up and it immediately slows my computer to a halt when it is connected.

I'm going to get a new one through my warranty, but it appears as though the data is unable to be retrieved. Luckily, I only had the thing for a couple of months, so I didn't have the bulk of my movies/music on it.

Still... It sucks.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote