Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 08:36 PM   #34
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
u can plug ur external hard drive rite into your tv or what? is the quality the same as an actual blu ray? just curious.
I have HDMI ports in my mother board and video card. I plug those directly into the TV. The video quality is perfect.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote