Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 10:37 PM   #43
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
do you really notice much difference? honestly? i watch dvd's in my blu ray player ona 42 inch hd plasma, it is suposse to "upscale" to 720 but i think thats bullshit, that would involve creating pixels that arent there. but the quality is very good. im yet to even watch a blu ray disc in my blu ray player, i really cant justify tripple the price or more for a blu ray when the picture quality is so damn good anyway. im keen to see something just to compare tho.

I've never bought a Blu Ray disc that wasn't on sale. I always go to Best Buy and see if they have any good ones on sale. Every single one I have was bought for $19.99.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote