Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #71
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

For those that buy Blu Rays often... Have you ever considered installing a Blu Ray burner on your PC or Mac? It seems that this would be much more cost efficient, although the blank Blu Rays are still pretty expensive.

I've actually thought about getting one myself, but with my computer hooked into my TV, it makes more sense just to download the Blu Ray data and not have to worry about a physical disc.

What say you?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote