View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 12:08 PM   #30
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best "VIDEO GAME" players in the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I know you'll probably think I am trolling but I was playing against a friend. I picked Miami Heat for the first time. Wade was killing it but it came down to the final minutes where LeBron choked 3 , 3's and lost the game. I was laughing my ass off because this happened when he choked the actual ones and i was telling my friend that 2k is so damn realistic.
Damn, you should've recorded that video game at the end of LeBron choking so we could include it in those game gifs where he misses all his shots. Where there's like 6 different games on one GIF.

"LeBron for three! Oh no, not again!"
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote