View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #31
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best "VIDEO GAME" players in the league

I remember in NBA 2K8 Gilbert Arenas had a rating of like 96 and he would hit threes all day in my face on superstar mode. There was even one time he tied the game at 105 to 105 by making a buzzer beating half court shot. I was literally cursing at my screen, "Fucking computer cheater bitch!"
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote