View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 10:39 PM   #7
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Man Up Boys! Movies that made you cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I can honestly say that i've never broken down and cried in a movie, but having said that I can list a few that were sad. Pursuit of happyness, John Q, and Man on Fire.

Seriously? I was laughing through most of that ridiculous movie. So implausible and manipulative, I really hated it.

Never cried but the only ones I've come close to were Vanilla Sky and Shallow Hal... really. The scene where Hal goes back to the kids hospital after he's back to his normal self is one of those moments.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote