View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:46 AM   #17
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who remember when Jalen rose was the Bulls' franchise player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
i remember vividly. the eddie robinson days.
Ha, I remember Eddie catching a lot of flak for pulling his "toss alley-oop to self then dunk" move at the end of a rare Bulls blowout, maybe against the Hawks. I searched on YouTube and could only find the one he pulled off in the first quarter against Golden State.

Edit: Nevermind, it's at the 1:00 mark of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIKGSMoC230

Anyway, it's cool because Eddie's a really easy player to recreate when I'm trying to simulate the early 2000's on NBA2K11. His gear, tattoos, and cornrows make him look very authentic from a distance.

On topic, I'm pleasantly surprised Jalen Rose turned out as good as he did. He didn't really start putting things together until he got to Indiana. There was a while there where I thought he was just going to be a career mediocre guy. Seemed to be a shoe-in that Juwan Howard was going to have a better career at that point.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote