Thread: Monta Ellis
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #23
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Monta Ellis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jballer
Not getable from our team ?

Not sure I see the logic in that mate. Kaman is "unrestricted in 12" - about the same time the Clipper will have to commit big to a certain budding superstar who can win slam dunk contests.

I meant not gettable in the sense that we have no need for him. We're not looking to contend, we're rebuilding, no need to get Kaman. I guess if you get Bargnani for Kaman, you do it, since he comes off the books sooner. But I would've like to see that type of deal when Bosh was still around and we were looking to contend.

Quote:
It is more and more impressive how much effort some posters put just to bash Bargnani and Calderon... Sometimes I would swear that you are fans from a rival team
Quote:

This.
They shouldn't call themselves Raptors fans at all.

Quote:
This. It's ridiculous.

What are you guys, puppets? I stated facts. I am all for debates and discussions, but you cannot argue facts. We are all Raptors fans, and we've been longing for a consistent winner for a long time. Way before you clowns ever showed up, long after you clowns are gone. I want to see a perennial contender. I am tired of always fighting for 8th place, always being swept in the first round. I want to see improvement year by year and I wanna see this team win a championship. And therefore, we propose some changes that we feel would benefit the club now and in the long run...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote