View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 08:40 AM   #80
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Thread

That second article, I think was directed at Chauncey.

Chauncey hasn't hit none of his normal attempts and he isn't pushing the ball at all.

He looks to be hurting still.

Melo was moving the ball when Chauncey got injured.

He was running the point forward.

He got his and he helped other get theirs.

I think Melo bolted after the game because he was so pissed at the refs, he thought he might get a fine.

Bad move though, cause the media gonna spin it no matter what.

But personally I really don't see why Stat is complaining.

He needs to look in the mirror as well, and find out out why he had damn near as many turnovers as Chauncey did, and wasn't boxing out on Wilcox.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote