View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #33
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
I haven't watched him a lot, but what NBA player has a build like him? He doesn't seem like he's long at all (maybe it's just because he's pretty wide) and he's not going to be getting past any NBA point guards with his athleticism. Not that he's unathletic exactly, but compared to the NBA point guard position which is completely stacked with insane athletes he's just not going to compete. If he could play 2 guard, then maybe I could see him getting a chance, but like I said, he's doesn't seem very long and he's only 6-2. You just don't see guys built like him in the NBA. He's definitely got real NBA 3 pt range though, so maybe he could make it in a derek Fisher type role.
See, I disagree on the athleticism side of it. I'm impressed by his athleticism, as I said in my above post... And I do think he has a nice first step and he would be able to get by a lot of guards on the next level. His length (or lack thereof) could be a real problem, though.

Like I said... I don't see him being a starting point guard in the NBA with his scoring mentality, but he isn't long enough to play the 2.

Combo guard off of the bench... Book it. He could help a good team that can cover up some of his deficiencies and could use a scoring spark off of the bench. To me, that is his ceiling.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote