View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

It'll be interesting to see what he does in the NBA. I wont run away from a plate full of crow if he become an All Star caliber guard. We've seen great college players before who go to the NBA and their transition isnt so smooth. Aman Morrison? I couldnt tell you what team he currently plays for. JJ Redick however has been carving his place in the league. Havent seen much of Tyler Hansborough but Jameer Nelson turned into a starting caliber player. Chances Jimmer can do even that? I'm not sure. We'll see who is right and wrong.

I thought Adam Morrison was gonna be a player in the game. Not franchise, but definately an All Star caliber forward.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote