View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:25 PM   #45
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
See, I disagree on the athleticism side of it. I'm impressed by his athleticism, as I said in my above post... And I do think he has a nice first step and he would be able to get by a lot of guards on the next level. His length (or lack thereof) could be a real problem, though.

Like I said... I don't see him being a starting point guard in the NBA with his scoring mentality, but he isn't long enough to play the 2.

Combo guard off of the bench... Book it. He could help a good team that can cover up some of his deficiencies and could use a scoring spark off of the bench. To me, that is his ceiling.
I guess I haven't watched a whole lot of him, so I could easily be wrong. However, I just don't think a guy with that type of body can thrive in the NBA. And I didn't say he was unathletic, but just looking through most starting NBA point guards, he's probably the least athletic I can think of excluding Fisher. At the shooting guard he wouldn't be so bad, it's just that the point guard is filled with some crazy athletes.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote