View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 08:49 PM   #8
j Fresh
Local High School Star

Default Re: Would you trade...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shp.jc
If I'm the Knicks, I wouldn't make that trade.

* Stephen Jackson is a trouble-making headcase who's got half a chance at a prison sentence.
* Baron Davis, while extremely talented, is unhappy wherever he plays and often injured.
* Ellis may have lots of upside, but he's not worth the other two guys.

Starbury is finally learning to play without a frown. He rarely misses games and, as far as I know, he's never been arrested.
Crawford is an intelligent, poised guy and a solid player (even if he's a bit streaky).
Robinson. Well...Robinson seems to have a very energetic approach to the game. He's dropped out of the rotation a bit, but earlier in the season played real well with the Knicks' strong second unit.

So I wouldn't make the trade.

The whole point of this was to get Monta Ellis. I understand what you mean with Stephen Jackson being a headcase and Baron Davis always being injured and a drama queen.

Jamal Crawford can go off any given night, but he's a scorer and nothing more. Doesn't play defense, doesn't always contribute the ball well and he is a turnover waiting to happen. I said Steve Francis not Stephon Marbury. Nate Robinson will always be a highlight reel.

We need Monta Ellis!!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote