View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 01:05 AM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Can we have Carter benched??

Let some other guys get some burn for the rest of the season. Carter isn't mentally checked in, in most games.. I'll be glad when he's gone. I'm sure he's a great guy but he's all about self. Watching him play the Lakers tonight and it seemed he was the only Sun that this wasn't a big game for.. it's the Lakers and you're the Suns... it's like Michigan and Ohio St. Duke and NC... these are games you get up for. Carter is a bum. I hope we use his capspace wisely
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote