View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #39
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Dwight wants rim raised to 12 feet for him @ dunk contest... NBA says no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Please explain, many don't agree and have solid ideas facilitating the change in a fashion that wouldn't bring the event to a hault.
Until I see some proof, I'm going to assume that it takes a couple minutes to move the rim, and measure it and all that. Instead of dunkers having to think of creative new dunks, they'll be trying to do last year's dunks on a 2" higher rim. I just see it as something that'd be fun to watch once in Dwight Howard's case, but detrimental long-term.

Quote:
And the All Star game is total fan entertainment, don't equate it with the entertainment values of the regular season because they are two totally different events. Furthermore, the regular season has more than entertainment value.
Get out of here! The regular season has value besides entertainment? Because it offers what? Spiritual rewards or something?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote