View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #13
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Article Kobe Bryant wrote in Dime Magazine

Interesting read, not all that inspiring to me, reads more like a autobiographical piece than an "article", but interesting none the less. Definitely seemed like there's a ton of "I"s, and seems like he kind of says one thing worded many different ways (ie. desire, fuel, hunger, mission, driven, etc). We get it Kobe. Personally, I think he's very much playing for his legacy, and ultimately being famous for it, which he claims not to be distracted by. I respect his respect for the game, though. I respect the fact that he respects and looks up to his coach. Kobe is amazing to watch and he usually tends to give credit where it's due, but I'm not a huge fan of his at all. I am an NBA fan though and he's obviously been a large part of it the last decade or so.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote