View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #7
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How valuable is Tim Duncan to the Spurs? Nearly MVP level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
He's what keeps them from being a middle of the pack team, honestly.

They could lose Parker or Gino for considerable amounts of time and win, but without Timmy, they lose their foundation.

That's a fair debate. Seen both, know what they give me....and it'd be a pretty tough choice to decide who I want to build around, as it should be for anyone with an ounce of basketball knowledge.

It's not cut and dry either way. Both brings things the other doesn't.
It really is pretty cut and dry. Though I don't want to get into a debate about how people exaggerate what Duncan has done in a thread I made about how good Duncan is.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote