View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 11:51 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe wants Pippen in LA!

That's possible, but in the end I don't like it. Walton contributes too much to the setting up of the offense, and while Granger is a great young player, he isn't the smartest guy, basketball wise. Although his shooting would help.

I haven't seen enough of Diogu to comment on that part, although I hear he has a nice repetoire of moves. Still wouldn't really want to trade away Bynum for that.

Harrison's a scrub.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote