View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OK Magic are going to be down 3 players

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Cant have a real discussion with out someone saying someones crying? Just trying to write and vent but cant without crying this is to sad. .

On another note what do you guys think about getting Dwight? What chance do you think of you guys getting him? I really want Dwight to be on a contender. I rather have him leave Magic IMO.
First things first, that's what the emoticons are for.

We use them all the time and NOBODY gets offended.

Now on to your question since that is true discussion.....

Honestly I don't see him coming, I really believe he is Laker bound.

Bynum for Dwight straight up handles the money piece, throw in some cash and maybe a Laker pick and thats done.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote