View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #26
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Morning of Heat vs Cavaliers, LeBron James delayed by Cavs arena garage rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
Feeling a little emotional out their huh RBA? I guess its good that you have something to celebrate.

How bout those Cavs?
Emotion played no role in said post. I was just pointing out something absolutely crystal clear to everyone except, apparently, you.

And, the Cavs are awful... Knew it was coming before the season... Have completely accepted it during the course of the season... Looking forward to the draft and happy that we acquired two Lottery picks.

I'm totally fine with where things are, currently.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote