View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 01:46 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just watched Blade Runner for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Man this was a classic kick ass 80's sci fi/action film! Loved it. The setting reminded me of Total Recall. I'm surprised this one slipped by me previously but thank God for Netflix instant que.

Definitely in my top 5 sci fi movies of all time. Ridley Scott creates such a great atmosphere. What do you think of the ending? * White text spoiler.

Is Harrison Ford a replicant?

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote