View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #8
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Just watched Blade Runner for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Man this was a classic kick ass 80's sci fi/action film! Loved it. The setting reminded me of Total Recall. I'm surprised this one slipped by me previously but thank God for Netflix instant que.

Indeed. I saw it recently on there as well. It was one of those films that Ive heard about for awhile now, and various people telling me how cool it was, but I just never got around to it.

Finally one night, out of boredom, I just decided to watch, and was pleasantly surprised. Given the period this movie came out (early 80s) I have to say I liked it a lot.

The ending was cool when he figures out "Gaff" (edward james olmos) stopped by his apartment because of the origami left behind, and then pieces together that Gaff basically let him, and the replicant go to live their lives together.

Plus, the scenery was just awesome.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote