View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #26
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Just watched Blade Runner for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I believe Suspiria is an Italian film by either Fulci or Argento....eventhough Suspiria is one, these guys did a few zombie movies during the zombie craze of the 70s trying to capitalize on the success of Dawn of the Dead here in the states.

Its Argento. I didnt think I'd like it, but the creepy mood music, plus the way it was filmed....to be honest, it creeped me out during a few scenes considering the subject matter of "witches" isnt that scary in general. Just love the way the director laid out several scenes, and the backgrounds. Awesome stuff.

The theme music is one of the best ive ever heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJUaCAIxSk4
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote