View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #31
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just watched Blade Runner for the first time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Its Argento. I didnt think I'd like it, but the creepy mood music, plus the way it was filmed....to be honest, it creeped me out during a few scenes considering the subject matter of "witches" isnt that scary in general. Just love the way the director laid out several scenes, and the backgrounds. Awesome stuff.

The theme music is one of the best ive ever heard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJUaCAIxSk4

You should look into Argento's entire filmography if you liked Suspiria, his style is universal throughout his career, although Suspiria's sound effects and music were better than anything he ever did.

Just like to point out that the 5 disc Blade Runner Blu Ray is probably the greatest BD deal ever, only $30.00 for something that's easily worth over $100.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote