View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 06:24 PM   #16
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Star Weekend - 3 Point Shootout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
why would you say terry is the only one without a shot? hes a MUCH better shooter than damon jones. Im actually undecided on who i think will win out of jet or dirk. As for if someone was actually betting on it with the current odds, id put 20 bucks on jet(10-1) and miller(5-1)

I'm just not all that high on him as a set shooter. It was the same way with Gilbert before last year's event, because I always thought of him as a rhythm shooter, as in he'd have to get into that motion coming off a screen. Basically, I didn't think of him as a catch and shoot guy. I don't watch a ton of the Mavs, but from what I've seen, Jet is the worst of the bunch when it comes to shooting jumpers at a standstill.

And I have a mancrush on Damon Jones, so pay no attention to that.

EDIT:
Quote:
i really want damon Jones to win and talk mad ****

And that's why.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote