View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 06:38 PM   #21
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All Star Weekend - 3 Point Shootout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I'm just not all that high on him as a set shooter. It was the same way with Gilbert before last year's event, because I always thought of him as a rhythm shooter, as in he'd have to get into that motion coming off a screen. Basically, I didn't think of him as a catch and shoot guy. I don't watch a ton of the Mavs, but from what I've seen, Jet is the worst of the bunch when it comes to shooting jumpers at a standstill.

And I have a mancrush on Damon Jones, so pay no attention to that.

EDIT:

And that's why.
jets a great off the dribble shooter but hes at least even with dirk as a catch and shoot guy.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote