View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #21
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wiz Khalifa??? Am I only one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
as my now-banned nig froman wud say, wiz got the potential to be one of the best when its all said and done

I wonder why dude didn't come back. He got banned in like 3 days. It used to be fun goin back and forth with him about Wiz Khalifa
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote