View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 12:46 AM   #31
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nene the raptors #1 FA target

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart
I believe that Bargs will be a great option off the bench for a team that needs scoring, where all he needs to do is come in and put up points in a hurry. I can see him as a perfect match for a team like Milwaukee. Sadly, he will never live up to the expectations that were forced upon him by the fans or the managing staff of the Raptors. Thats why I believe it is time for him to go.

Agreed. He will be the perfect 6th man like a Jamal Crawford. Problem is starting next season (I think, too lazy to check the facts) he's 10 million a year will kick in and who would want someone who could only provide scoring (and not consistently mind you) for that big of a hit, especially if the salary cap becomes smaller after the new negotiations.

Milwaukee is a small market team, if we're going to dump Bargs on them, we're going to have to take another bad contract in return. I just want AB to get traded for a second round pick or something, just cut our ties and move on...
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote