Thread: Jerry Sloan
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jerry Sloan

Not 1%...If we get swept and our lack of defense is glaring,we may have a case.I think it definitely helps his case though that we made the playoffs. Even though we should.I mena let's be honest,even before the trade,we had decent talent.We just underachieved.

As for Sloan,I saw reports that said he has no interest in coaching.If it comes down to him or DWill,I'm going Deron all day.Sloan's a good coach and all but he hasn't won a ring as long as he's ben coaching so I don't see the reason to lose out on one of the best pg's in the league.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote